Leading the way for the roofing contractor since 1940
Since our beginning in 1940, the Roofing Contractors Association of Southern California has led the way for the professional roofing contractor in Southern California. Now more than sixty years later it remains our mission to lead the way, by addressing the needs of the roofing professional by being the source of current and accurate information, local representation and advocacy, and an essential link to peers in the construction industry.
RCA members include roofing Contractors, residential and industrial, union and open shop, large and small, old and new, and Associates, including the manufacturers and suppliers of goods of services to the contractor. Join us wont you.
The benefits of yourmembership include:
- (800) Safety Hotline. Receive accurate safety information from Safety Compliance Company 24/7
- Information. Valuable, up to date roofing news and information through RCAs monthly newsletter and regular programming, plus Fax Facts and E-Facts
- Access to the Members Only area of RCAs website.
- Local, affordable, high quality educational and informational programming. Recent examples have included the CHP on Transporting Hazardous Materials, Cal OSHA on Fall Protection, CERTA on Torch Certification, and the NRCA on Shingle Splitting. Extraordinary dinner speakers have included the Registrar of Contractors, the District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles and the presidents of nationally recognized organizations.
- Recognition by your customers on RCAs website Referral Listing
- A local advocate for you. We represent you to the people who regulate your business every day, including building & safety departments, the AQMD and more
- Membership Directory and Resource Guide
- Educational support. Since 1990 RCA has awarded 22 Nienow Memorial Scholarships
- All the benefits of the company of industry leaders: Some times the best information can be discovered over a dinner with your peers.
- Complementary consultation with RCA legal counsel
- Community recognition through Project Re-Roof, the annual award of a new roof to a local charity
- A Vote in the RCA
- Membership Certificate and Pin
- The use of the RCA logo in your advertising
- Full bonding and insurance requirements may be met through your membership in RCA
- Savings on your dues and purchases with NRCA, WSRCA and RCAC
- Savings on co-sponsored programs with FMI