Luncheon Meeting and Legislative Recap
Roofing Contractors Association of California
Tuesday, October 18, 2016, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Green River Golf Club
5215 Green River Rd, Corona, CA 92880
What Laws Were Passed in 2016 and How Will They Impact Your Business in 2017?
Speakers: RCAC Executive Director Marc Connerly and Employment Development Department Staff
- EDD will be on hand to explain new E-file requirements for all employers with more than 10 employees
- Receive updates and clarification on overtime rules
- Hear about changes to the contractors license law relating to lapses in licensure
- Plus, get updates on several bills that are on the Governor’s desk now and will be decided prior to the meeting (wage issues, vehicle air pollution rules, hiring procedures, workforce development, and more)
- Also, an update will be provided covering Cal/OSHA silica standard