Why Does RCASoCal Thrive?
The Roofing Contractors Association of Southern California, Inc. is dedicated to supporting the professional growth of the Roofing Contractor, and assisting the general public with the tools necessary to make knowledgeable and informed contractor selections.
RCASoCal believes in raising the level of professionalism of the Southern California Roofing Industry by keeping our members well-informed and helping them comply with the rules and regulations that affect their businesses, employees, and customers. We strive to foster better working relationships and a more cohesive working environment between contractors, suppliers, and consultants.
Why Roofing Contractors Association of Southern California?
- Advocacy & representation to the regulatory agencies that govern your business
- Quarterly membership meetings keeping you up to speed on issues impacting your business & the industry
- Consultation with RCASoCal legal counsel & construction law specialists
- Networking opportunities with fellow contractors, manufacturers & industry leaders
- Biweekly newsletters with news & topics that matter to you as a contractor, employer & business owner
- 24/7 safety compliance hotline
- Discounted dues for companies with 1-9 employees
- Savings on your dues & purchases with NRCA
- Use of RCASoCal logo in your advertising
- Jim Nienow Golf Tournament success for nearly 30 years, with many tournaments sold out
- $180,000 awarded in student scholarships in past 7 years to students affiliated with RCASoCal
- Classifieds service
- Project Reroof community work
In Loving Memory of
Rebecca “Becky” Keeley
Dear RCASoCal Members,
We are tremendously saddened to inform you that beloved staff member, incredible co-worker, and extraordinary friend Becky Keeley passed away on Sunday, February 18, 2018 in Sacramento, California.
RCASoCal members know Becky as the person who enthusiastically greeted them at association meetings, tirelessly helped set up and run our annual golf tournaments, graciously took calls to address membership needs, and so, so much more over the course of these past 12 years. She also proudly served the Roofing Contractors Association of California for 20 years, and was a valuable representative of the roofing industry.
Becky was a huge part of our association. She loved working with RCASoCal and was always eager to help with our activities.
(Pictured Right, Becky, Front, at our Annual Christmas Party helping with the raffle.)
Becky, Julie and Simone always felt a great deal of pride working together on RCASoCal scholarships and preparing for our Jim Nienow Golf Tournaments. They loved knowing that all of their hard work was going toward impacting the lives of our members and their families, and planting a seed towards fulfillment of their dreams. Becky’s open-hearted spirit will live on and be saluted in all of our benevolence, community work and charity, including our Jim Nienow Scholarship program and Project Reroof.
(Pictured Below, Becky, Left/Front, with her co-workers.)
To say the very, very least, we are shocked and extremely grieved by the loss of Becky. She was passionate, hardworking, sweet and giving, with a kind of selflessness that we rarely see.
As you may know, RCASoCal Executive Director Julie Barajas-Cisneros and Becky were close friends for over 15 years.
Becky will be missed beyond words.
As you can imagine, Becky’s family has been devastated by her loss.
A GoFundMe page for Becky has been created here, if you feel so led to help her family during this very difficult time. RCASoCal has contributed a generous donation on behalf of our association that will be tremendously felt by her family. You are more than welcome to offer a personal donation if you so desire here.
We thank you for your love, kindness, and support at this time.
Roofing Contractors Association of Southern California