Why Does Southern California RCA Thrive?
Southern California Roofing Contractors Association is dedicated to supporting the professional growth of the Roofing Contractor, and assisting the general public with the tools necessary to make knowledgeable and informed contractor selections.
Southern California RCA believes in raising the level of professionalism of the Southern California Roofing Industry by keeping our members well-informed and helping them comply with the rules and regulations that affect their businesses, employees, and customers. We strive to foster better working relationships and a more cohesive working environment between contractors, suppliers, and consultants.
Southern California RCA Meetings and Fundraisers
Why Southern California Roofing Contractors Association?
- Advocacy & representation to the regulatory agencies that govern your business
- Quarterly membership meetings keeping you up to speed on issues impacting your business & the industry
- Consultation with Southern California RCA legal counsel & construction law specialists
- Networking opportunities with fellow contractors, manufacturers & industry leaders
- Biweekly newsletters with news & topics that matter to you as a contractor, employer & business owner
- 24/7 safety compliance hotline
- Discounted dues for companies with 1-9 employees
- Savings on your dues & purchases with NRCA
- Use of Southern California RCA logo in your advertising
- Jim Nienow Golf Tournament success for nearly 30 years, with many tournaments sold out
- Over $200,000 awarded in student scholarships in past 8 years to students affiliated with Southern California RCA
- Classifieds service
- Project Reroof community work